Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. In other words, digital marketing is the method by which companies endorse goods, services, and brands using online media channels. Consumers heavily rely on digital means to research products. Think with Google marketing insights found that 48% of consumers start their inquiries on search engines, while 33% look to brand websites and 26% search within mobile applications.
By engaging customers in a digital landscape, you build brand awareness, set yourself as an industry thought leader, and place your business at the forefront when the customer is ready to buy. This customer engagement will be a great tool for meaningful interactions with potential and returning customers based on the data collected over time. Additionally, companies can expect to see an increase in retention.
According to a report by Invesp, companies with strong omni-channel customer engagement strategies retain an average of 89% of their customers compared to companies with weak omni-channel programs that have a retention rate of just 33%. Forbes also forecasts that social media will become increasingly conversational in the B2B space, video content will be refined for search engine optimization (SEO) purposes, and email marketing will become even more personalized.
Scope of Digital Marketing in the Future
- Digital marketing reaches customers beyond advertisements. 70% of internet users want to learn about products through content versus traditional advertisements.
- Digital marketing drives content marketing. The top five B2B content marketing tactics are social media content (92%), e-newsletters (83%), articles on your website (81%), blogs (80%), and in-person events (77%).
- Digital marketing is vital for SEO. The first organic search results on Google account for 32.5% of traffic share for a search term.
When it comes to Digital Marketing, we at CREA Insights – Business Research & Creative Solutions are proficient in:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Pay-per-click Advertising (PPC)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Automation &
- Doodle Animation